Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: She's dead, Jim: Part Tres

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    Fear not, tonight I'll make a grand entrance with my very first post in "Reference Scans and Maps of Non-Broken Cars".

For the record, I may have mentioned a triple decker
    You ain't metal till you got a clutch pedal

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    For the record, I may have mentioned a triple decker
    Full public commissioning report delayed slightly pending the final pieces of VCDS support for my 2013 CrossBlue.

Post Thanks / Like
    Amy had two different people come up to her at work yesterday and complement her on her beautiful new Acura. No joke. I guess if you're not a car person and you're quickly walking by and see it only from dead astern and see a five letter word starting with A and have made it through life to date without knowing what the Volkswagen logo looks like, it somewhat resembles an RDX.

Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    Meh. It's a slushbox, with the aforementioned bad suspension dampers from the factory.....
    I'm actually pretty happy with the slushbox, although maybe ask me again after I've pulled 5,000lbs with it. As for your dampers jest, they are most definitely soft AF. No sporty Cayenne this. It still corners really well, no roll, probably due in part to the low CG. When they stacked a second level on the Euro MQB Passat they left the engine sitting on the ground. Could lay down an eighth passenger in there if not for the temperature. Pics don't do it justice.

4. Likes Uwe, Eric liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad the VR6 is alive and well still!

Though VW USA website says it's longitudinal... it looks VERY East-West to me!

6. Likes jyoung8607, Uwe liked this post