Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Quantum Leap! "Hello World"

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is a good eye Art but only one of them is A1 being the center one.

They happened to be almost the right size to use as a template for this.

Baby steps ..........
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions LLC
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

2. Likes vreihen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    People often think they know what they know or what they were taught and often don't or were in fact taught wrong!

Ever think there is a conspiracy on this?

That is the point where I am at & base that on what I have seen with my own eyes, further not being a magic trick either!
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a dream last night & all weekend ........it has been driving me crazy, anyone that knows me will understand how OCD I am when a challenge is plaguing my mind.

I just had to know.......I verified on the bench today something new will work.........

Artie to answer your question the other day it was N50 & still is N50 going forward in test pattern.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Jack: sounds like a "Eureka-eureka moment" (has to be said twice) - except that (unlike Archimedes and his bath-tub) the epiphany occurred during your slumbers. My totally unproven suspicion when this happens is that there are too many distractions during waking hours for effective problem solving- particularly if you are the type of person who is naturally curious and who is energized by a wide variety of interests. Have you tried meditation - it's a grossly undervalued technique to problem solving IMHO?

In my experience, sleep has the beneficial tendency to give structure and priority to the raft of problems to be solved (often unbeknown to the sleeper). And importantly, deep-sleep won't allow any outside distraction to interfere with the search for a solution. The tricky part is that the discovery process in slumber is entirely uncontrollable - but sometimes...just sometimes, the outcome during sleep exactly correlates with person's waking time objective. And when this happens - Eureka-eureka!!

I'm still waiting for the press announcement about Jack's new engine -assuming that the discovery is a true invention and not an application, I hope you have a good IP attorney!

Don
    Last edited by DV52; 11-06-2017 at 07:36 PM.
    VW Golf MkVII (103TSI) my13

6. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look I know many have said stuff like this before......... but this is something I have been dreaming about since childhood.

I can't get around the whole sleep thing....... it is where I go over something bothering me in a virtual and to me I guess to a point is meditation to a degree....... so I have to say sure Don.

I do have tons of stuff on my mind & all the time, between a speech impediment and reading writing comprehension issue, it is always been an uphill battle for me.

Today a major solution was accomplished for resonance reduction related and speed control.

Yes I have I believe a pretty good IP lawyer for this in mind, the dilemma with this type of device is it uses natural forces that the USPTO just likes to say no way Jose....

This on the other hand is not perpetual.

The big Joke today when I tried to share this internally today with the attendant was ( More power to you ) ( May the force be with you ) ha ha ha real funny I said.

I am simplifying the axis points and reducing static field strength to gain a more refined control by KISS.

The thing that is going to blow everyone's mind, is that is it is totally mechanical..........It blows mine right now because according to my brother and Artie & most people I engage on this say it is impossible.

http://forums.ross-tech.com/showthre...ll=1#post95793

Just remember if I am successful those which doubted me must eat crow to a degree but they are still my pals..........cake and coffee for all of you anyway!

8. Likes vreihen liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    ..........cake and coffee for all of you anyway!
    OK: I hope success comes soon - and don't forget that my favorite cake is a Lamington sponge (they are especially nice when hand-made by the giver)!!

Don

10. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts, vreihen liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look I know many have said stuff like this before......... but this is something I have been dreaming about since childhood.

I can't get around the whole sleep thing....... it is where I go over something bothering me in a virtual and to me I guess to a point is meditation to a degree....... so I have to say sure Don.

I do have tons of stuff on my mind & all the time, between a speech impediment and reading writing comprehension issue, it is always been an uphill battle for me.

Today a major solution was accomplished for resonance reduction related and speed control.

Yes I have I believe a pretty good IP lawyer for this in mind, the dilemma with this type of device is it uses natural forces that the USPTO just likes to say no way Jose....

This on the other hand is not perpetual.

The big Joke today when I tried to share this internally today with the attendant was ( More power to you ) ( May the force be with you ) ha ha ha real funny I said.

I am simplifying the axis points and reducing static field strength to gain a more refined control by KISS.

The thing that is going to blow everyone's mind, is that is it is totally mechanical..........It blows mine right now because according to my brother and Artie & most people I engage on this say it is impossible.

http://forums.ross-tech.com/showthre...ll=1#post95793

Jack: A further note by way of a response: As you might guess, someone of my advanced years has met many people. In my travels through my spectacularly undistinguished career, I've encountered folks with both low and high functioning intellects (which is more than just the measure of IQ) - but I've only met two that I would put into the genius class. Besides both being female (nothing strange about this - since 50% of us are not male), they were both what others call "Aspies" (Asperger Disorder) and they were both savants (and they were both academics). They were born in different parts of the globe and in a social setting they were both shy, awkward and uncomfortable. But sat down in a one-to-one conversation, their sheer brilliance and the clarity of their thinking process was unequaled!!

Now, I don't know if you are likewise blessed with similar traits, but the problem that I have always had with both of the labels OCD and Asperger is the "D" part: Disorder. My admittedly limited observations is that there is much to be applauded about folk that we pigeon-hole into these categories and my earnest belief is that the paradigm shifts that will shape our future will likely come for those that think differently about stuff (likely from folk that we currently incorrectly label with the "D" word).

So I urge that you maintain your passion. But don't do it not because someone says that "it can't be done" - do it because your dreams from an early age have told you that it's possible! That way, when success comes -the victory will be a consequence of your conviction, rather than being the product of someone's disbelief!

I'll get off my soap box now!

Don

12. Likes Jack@European_Parts, vreihen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am on the record saying that current scientific beliefs today say that there is no such thing as free energy. If it works, then you have found a way to tap a previously-unknown force. I am also on the record pointing out that the accepted scientific belief back when Galileo was alive was that the sun and stars revolved around the Earth, and he was ridiculed, nearly excommunicated, and lived the rest of his life living under house arrest for merely saying that the universe didn't revolve around Rome. You're in good company, and hopefully one day there will be a shuttle craft named after you as well.....

14. Likes NZDubNurd, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

MMMM Ripple issue fixed today ...........!

Old school never gets old ..........Ripple of another sort inverted but same issue is observed.

Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 11-17-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feel free to hammer me ............

https://ibb.co/hif1sm

Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 11-23-2017 at 08:36 AM.