Quantum Leap! "Hello World"

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
This is why we need a 5G cell network an IoT. The wireless power transmission tech can't be implemented until the Evil Corporations™ figure out how to bill you for the power you're using! :D

Westinghouse to Tesla - Where do I clamp a meter to it?????

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
http://spaceweather.com/

EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD IS RINGING LIKE A BELL: Today, a high speed solar wind stream is passing just south of Earth, making grazing contact with our planet's magnetic field. This is causing something unusual to happen. Around the poles, Earth's magnetic field has been ringing like a bell. Rob Stammes recorded the phenomenon from his magnetic observatory in Lofoton, Norway.

"Ths morning, the magnetic field around our observatory (as measured by ground currents) was swinging back an forth with a 100 second period," says Stammes. "This very stable oscillation went on for more than an hour."

resonance_strip2.png

This is quite different from what normally happens when a solar wind stream hits Earth's magnetic field. Here is an example of Stammes' recordings during a regular geomagnetic storm. Compared to the cacophany of a normal storm, this morning's event was a sweet pure tone.

Researchers call these pure ultra-low frequency oscillations "pulsations continuous" (Pc). Pc waves have an energizing influence on particles in Earth's inner magnetosphere because they resonate with the natural motion of particles around the geomagnetic field. This, in turn, can supercharge the aurora borealis.

Some of the energy injected by Pc waves is being observed right now in Sweden. "The auroras are going crazy!" reports Chad Blakley of Lights over Lapland, who roared out on his snowmobile to photograph the display:

chad_in_jeans_strip2.jpg

"The lights were so impressive that I forgot that I was only wearing jeans before heading out! It may have been -25 degrees outside but it was worth 15 minutes in the cold to see a display that I will never forget," says Blakley.

The effect of this solar wind stream may be likened to a person blowing across the top of a soda bottle, the glancing breath producing a nearly monochromatic waveform. "This is quite rare," says Stammes. "Pulsating continuous signals like these are visible only 2 or 3 times a year."

Stay tuned for more "ringing auroras" in the hours ahead.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Give me MORE on CORE!

Eat MY dust MR. DIRT MECHANIC GEO TECHNICAL "THIS"!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Gyroscopic effects, torque and follow through are amazing functions of things we think we understand but maybe we completely don't?

But what happens when alternate wheels interfere?

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
How many F's do you want?

What do you think happens when super charged capacitors are added to a secondary voltage created and scavenged from back EMF to store from the "mechanical manipulation of magnetic motors" or MMMM by gate switches of the " wireless CORE "?

Who needs batteries anyway & when you have an instant charge with no wait times + mechanical work to be done on the fly?

Li-Ion......... you are dead!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Sure why not.... :p

Maybe for recharging one of these to put in that smoker.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1PCS-2-7V-...2a9522406c:g:gzMAAOSw241YeZhm&redirect=mobile
Well, a typical Li-ion 18650 theses days delivers 3000 mAh at a nominal 3.7V. That's 6.7 watt-hours.

This super-capacitor, in the same size, that costs 2-1/2 times as much, has a capacity of 100F at 2.7V. That's 364 Joules, or just about 0.1 watt-hours

Good luck running a car (or even a vape) on those. :rolleyes:

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Well, a typical Li-ion 18650 theses days delivers 3000 mAh at a nominal 3.7V. That's 6.7 watt-hours.

This super-capacitor, in the same size, that costs 2-1/2 times as much, has a capacity of 100F at 2.7V. That's 364 Joules, or just about 0.1 watt-hours

Good luck running a car (or even a vape) on those. :rolleyes:

-Uwe-

Yes indeed, I have one's that are 9800 mAh for flashlights & I love them.

My reference was more for or to the ability to recharge without solar wind & only use rare earth to do it.

The CAPS have come a long way though..........

My idea came to me like a figurative lightning strike, however, a literal high tension spark makes some interesting things happen when you can siphon it!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Yes indeed, I have one's that are 9800 mAh for flashlights & I love them.
No you don't. There are no Li-ion 18650 cell in the world that comes anywhere close being able to deliver even half of 9800 mAh. Now you may have some where the label claims that, but those labels lie. Pro-tip: Do not buy 18650s on fleaBay.

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
No you don't. There are no Li-ion 18650 cell in the world that comes anywhere close being able to deliver even half of 9800 mAh. Now you may have some where the label claims that, but those labels lie. Pro-tip: Do not buy 18650s on fleaBay.

-Uwe-

I did buy them on fleabay and they do indeed say they are rated this way and do last longer than the 5800, however, than again, you maybe right and the 5800 ones could be less than they are stated too.

IDK never took time to measure them, all I know is they last a long time when doing work and that is what matters to me.

What do you think Uwe maybe the FTC will police it or some AG and I will get a check someday like lights of America etc. & for eBay permitting an impossible product to be sold and misstated, hmmm kind of like a VCDS clone & since eBay are a landlord and virtual stores are tenants, clearly making businesses responsible for sales tax in some states & making them no longer an auction and indeed a silent business partner, further opening them up to shared liability of intellectual property violations?

I recall you liked your "Lights of America" from China or inadvertently Costco .......... :D
China Offshore Trading Company

The abbreviation given here is incorrect. COSTCO does NOT stand for "Chinesse (sic) Offshore Shipping Transportation Company," "China Offshore Trading Company," or any other similar name. It is American owned and operated.

An American owned company indeed that repatriate's China goods.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I did buy them on fleabay and they do indeed say they are rated this way and do last longer than the 5800, however, than again, you maybe right and the 5800 ones could be less than they are stated too.
3600 mAh is about the most you can get in an 18650 form-factor.
Here's some honest vendors for you:
https://www.orbtronic.com/18650-battery
https://liionwholesale.com/collections/batteries/18650
https://www.illumn.com/

What do you think Uwe maybe the FTC will police it or some AG and I will get a check someday like lights of America etc. & for eBay permitting an impossible product to be sold and misstated, hmmm kind of like a VCDS clone & since eBay are a landlord and virtual stores are tenants, clearly making businesses responsible for sales tax in some states & making them no longer an auction and indeed a silent business partner, further opening them up to shared liability of intellectual property violations?
I doubt it.

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
3600 mAh is about the most you can get in an 18650 form-factor.
Here's some honest vendors for you:
https://www.orbtronic.com/18650-battery
https://liionwholesale.com/collections/batteries/18650
https://www.illumn.com/

TY...... "I didn't know" ( See that ! ?) , nor did I pay attention to 18650 battery ability or what was really available & because A. No time B. I trusted someone and yet again was served!

I'm still going to try trusting people or help them but when it comes to what I do in my business model things are tight maybe too tight I been told.

Yesterday I trusted me .....MAF I diagnosed for free in a 2001 Chevy Malibu, new one came also was bad out of box, stuck to my guns said get me another and indeed I was right, if I would of went the other way oh boy. P0171!
http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/16555/P0171/000369

16555/P0171/000369 - Fuel Trim; Bank 1: System Too Lean

Possible Causes

• Mass Air Flow Sensor (G70) defective
  • Intake System Leak(s)
Possible Solutions

• Check Mass Air Flow Sensor (G70)
  • Check Fuel Pressure Regulation
  • Check Fuel Pump
  • Check Injectors
  • Check Intake System for Leaks
  • Check Exhaust System for Leaks
  • Check Secondary Air System for Leaks
  • Check Vacuum Pipes for Leaks
Special Notes

I doubt it.

-Uwe-

I hope you are wrong for your sake and others.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
TY...... "I didn't know" ( See that ! ?) , nor did I pay attention to 18650 battery ability or what was really available & because A. No time B. I trusted someone and yet again was served!
I hold an 18650 battery up to my face with great regularity every day, so I've done my research. :D

-Uwe-

"I'm puffing on an insecticide from a pipe bomb, are you sure you wanna mess with me?"

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I hold an 18650 battery up to my face with great regularity every day, so I've done my research. :D

-Uwe-

"I'm puffing on an insecticide from a pipe bomb, are you sure you wanna mess with me?"

Ah fuck it......... we're all a little sick in the head!
:)

That is what risk takers do, we gamble hopefully educated, sometimes we know it's a long shot or even wrong but we still do the stupid risky thing!

craps-stickman.jpg

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Force over time static phase time elliptical orbits plotted and locked with degree of access sir, where too, what's your order?

IMG-20190205-150854.jpg

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
The " TRIANGULATED QUINTESSENCE HEX DRIVE " concept or THEORY comes to life and was born of precise predicted & completely controlled Materials or Aether orbits TODAY!

The NostraJackASS theory of partial understanding extracted Quantum Mechanical Magnetic Materials or Aether & to be Manipulated these forces to do thy bidding is indeed here & to soon rewrite or amend physics!

3/6

The question that has perplexed all "Can power be created in surplus of input & or without loss?"

My answer is:

Power can indeed exceed input to perform useful clean work, however, at this time is limited to mechanisms which will eventually fail from friction.

You could say the results are by "Secondary means" & being controlled, who would of thought right?

Last edited:
Back