Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Quantum Leap...........

Hello World

M.M.M.M.

MMMM_IMG_20170518_130140_ping.png

The great barrier has been breached........who needs a car that runs on fossil fuels or batteries anyway?

NostraJackAss Has Spoken!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
That's horrible Artie.......... I look forward to your oppositional disorder eating crow........../\

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
That's horrible Artie.......... I look forward to your oppositional disorder eating crow........../\

Please use Colonel Sanders' original recipe when preparing it..... :)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/dining/recipes/ct-kfc-recipe-test-20160818-story.html

The spice recipe, as written:

11 Spices – Mix With 2 Cups White Fl.

1) 2/3 Ts Salt
2) 1/2 Ts Thyme
3) 1/2 Ts Basil
4) 1/3 Ts Oregano
5) 1 Ts Celery Salt
6) 1 Ts Black Pepper
7) 1 Ts Dried Mustard
8) 4 Ts Paprika
9) 2 Ts Garlic Salt
10) 1 Ts Ground Ginger
11) 3 Ts White Pepper

Reactions: Uwe

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Over speed issue has been corrected and you are just seeing a snippet of the model.

Don't worry I won't forget who my friends are! :rolleyes:

MMMM is real........

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
Over speed issue has been corrected and you are just seeing a snippet of the model.

Don't worry I won't forget who my friends are! :rolleyes:

I already have my bags packed for a weekend at Bernie's, even though he sold out and is only a puppet for the new owners. But...

60cb1c8bf0b83547ce480ce1d6388803be6b54d17dd2b854f59008513b625e55.jpg

Current-day physics doctrine says that there can be no perpetual motion, free energy, or over-unity machines. I'm not saying that your device won't work, just that you cannot explain where the energy it produces comes from within the framework of modern physics. For the sake of humanity, I truly hope that you have stumbled on a way to harness a previously-untapped energy source...such as the Earth's magnetic field, solar winds, or even Ross Perot's giant sucking sound from Mexico! It is more likely that you have merely found another way to skin the SMOT cat, which I consider to be adequately explained as un-tappable energy by now.....

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
Speaking of Quantum Leap, even Ziggy says it ain't gonna work..... :D

005-quantum-leap-theredlist.jpg

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
Speaking of anthropogenic effects and tapping unknown energy sources.....

https://eos.org/articles/human-radio-transmissions-create-barrier-to-killer-electrons

Human Radio Transmissions Create Barrier to "Killer Electrons"

An interaction between radio waves and the Van Allen radiation belts creates a bubble around the Earth that high-energy electrons can't penetrate.

MAIN_WEB-800x600.jpg

Two doughnut-shaped regions of high-energy particles make up the Van Allen radiation belts. Scientists discovered that very low frequency radio transmissions from Earth may help to create an “impenetrable barrier” at the inner edge of the outer belt that keeps the belt’s “killer electrons” away from Earth. Credit: NASA

By JoAnna Wendel 16 December 2015

Scientists have discovered that radio transmissions from Earth have helped to build a shield-like “impenetrable barrier” in space that scatters high-energy electrons and prevents them from coming closer to our planet.

Since the 1950s, humans have communicated with each other—particularly with submarines deep in the ocean—using very low frequency (VLF) radio transmissions at lower frequencies than your favorite sports cast or talk show. After a fortuitous solar storm in March of this year, scientists discovered that it may be these very transmissions that create a protective “VLF bubble“ that block high-energy “killer electrons.” These electrons, which can damage satellites, as well as future travelers to the Moon or Mars, zip around the Earth within doughnut-shaped regions of space called the Van Allen radiation belts.

“To us it was an amazing insight” that came from NASA’s Van Allen probes. These probes continuously take measurements of the two “doughnuts” of high-energy particles that encircle the Earth, said Daniel Baker, director of the University of Colorado Boulder’s Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics on Monday, 14 December, at the 2015 American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting in San Francisco, Calif.

“Because powerful VLF transmitters have been operating since before the dawn of the space era, it is possible that we have never observed the radiation belts in their pristine, unperturbed state,” said John Foster, a scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Haystack Observatory and lead author on the new research.

A Cosmic Electric Fence

Baker and his colleagues discovered the impenetrable barrier—which lies at the inner edge of the outer Van Allen radiation belt—last year but only closely investigated natural causes. The impenetrable barrier is set up when high-energy particles from the Sun hurtle toward Earth during a solar storm. When such a storm occurs, the edge of Earth’s plasmasphere—an amorphous cloud of plasma surrounding the Earth—erodes closer to the planet. When the researchers first discovered the barrier, they suspected that the plasmasphere had something to do with its development—but they weren’t sure of the underlying mechanism.

This year, with VLF transmissions in mind, the scientists analyzed data from the Van Allen probes after the 17 March solar storm and found that when the outer Van Allen radiation belt was recovering from the solar onslaught, the edge of the VLF bubble matched up exactly at the same distance as the impenetrable barrier, about 12,000 kilometers from Earth.

“We’ve got a satellite that measures all the things at the same time,” Foster said. “It sees the outer edge of the VLF transmitter bubble.”

The researchers found that the solar storm actually pushed the edge of the plasmasphere inside the VLF bubble, allowing the VLF waves to interact with high-energy electrons within the Van Allen belt, kicking them out of the belt. These electrons are then lost within the Earth’s atmosphere, where they lose their highly energetic “killer” characteristic by spreading their energy among a vast number of other particles at lower altitudes, Foster said.

This impenetrable barrier limits “the earthward, inward extent of these high-energy killer electrons during the very time period when their acceleration, when their energization—which is part of a geomagnetic storm—is taking place,” Foster said.

But this mechanism is only observed during a solar storm, when the plasmasphere is eroded, he noted.

Think of the impenetrable barrier as an electric fence around Earth. Any intruder who tries to climb the fence gets an electric shock—but the rest of the time, the fence sits idle. Our cosmic electric fence repels highly energetic electrons when they get pushed in by an outburst from the Sun. In this way, scientists don’t “see” the effects of the impenetrable barrier until something “provokes” it.

“During the time period when it can be helpful”—such as during a solar storm, which has the potential to knock out communications on Earth—“it’s actually there,” Foster said.

Future Warfare Defense?

The U.S. Air Force has been studying the Van Allen radiation belts since they were discovered in the 1950s and once conducted experiments by detonating nuclear bombs in this region to create artificial radiation belts for potential wartime purposes. Now that scientists have discovered the protective blanket of VLF transmissions, Foster said, they can perhaps start investigating how this mechanism could be harnessed deliberately, for defense purposes.

“In any kind of a war, one tactic could be to launch a nuclear weapon into space over your enemy’s territory and explode it,” Foster said, which would render the enemy essentially blind, as the radiation would knock out all their communication satellites. But if there was a way to get rid of an artificial radiation belt quickly—by using VLF transmissions—the military would want to know about it.

This research shows that “you can really use ground-based systems to get rid of these electrons pretty quickly,” instead of trying to go into space with powerful wave emitters to defend from a potential attack, Baker said.

But that’s all for a day when scientists better understand the interactions between VLF transmissions and the radiation belts—for now, Foster says that understanding this impenetrable barrier is important for protecting our satellites from the naturally occurring, high-energy particles in space.

In fact, Baker dreams that one day during a solar storm, the VLF transmitters could be turned off—just to see what would happen.

—JoAnna Wendel, Staff Writer

Citation: Wendel, J. (2015), Human radio transmissions create barrier to “killer electrons,” Eos, 96, doi:10.1029/2015EO041853. Published on 16 December 2015.

© 2015. The authors. CC BY-NC 3.0

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Current-day physics doctrine says that there can be no perpetual motion, free energy, or over-unity machines. I'm not saying that your device won't work, just that you cannot explain where the energy it produces comes from within the framework of modern physics. For the sake of humanity, I truly hope that you have stumbled on a way to harness a previously-untapped energy source...such as the Earth's magnetic field, solar winds, or even Ross Perot's giant sucking sound from Mexico! It is more likely that you have merely found another way to skin the SMOT cat, which I consider to be adequately explained as un-tappable energy by now.....

The "laws" of physics are wrong to a degree & that fail to allow for recognized forms of mechanical potential energy field manipulation.

I find apprehension to this subject or any other being exploited with a free mind & met with such negativity, is why I work alone & choose to sometimes not share my thoughts. Laugh all you want and have a chuckle because I can tell you, you are foolish for that process & why you will be trapped in a box.
I know what I know and what I have verified.
Ridicule away! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
You can look back at history and appreciate that Galileo had a cross to bear during the Inquisition for his scientific beliefs that challenged the status quo of those days. To wit:

My dear Kepler, I wish that we might laugh at the remarkable stupidity of the common herd. What do you have to say about the principal philosophers of this academy who are filled with the stubbornness of an asp and do not want to look at either the planets, the moon or the telescope, even though I have freely and deliberately offered them the opportunity a thousand times? Truly, just as the asp stops its ears, so do these philosophers shut their eyes to the light of truth.

Although he lived out the rest of his life under perpetual house arrest, history ultimately proved him to be correct.....

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
This is not perpetual motion........:cool:

It is subject to wear, friction, + all mechanical things that are common sense it must overcome & in order to be a PTO that is useful to create work.

It is limited by the size of the static magnetic strength and multiplied forces being exponential + its ability to be indexed in the elliptical orbit & critical timed quadrants.

Rotations of fields are counter active and mechanically manipulated to force the static fields to index at the elliptical basic setting base point.

The board is not the complete picture and only a glimpse of what is to come or does it show the brake or engagement process.

This doesn't need anything else to input or start it but it absolutely needs a way to disengage or shut it off.

All the other ones I built were flat out dangerous due to over speed!

You haven't heard a whine like this I can tell you that..........almost sounds like a turbine whine from a huey without the chops of the blades when it first fires up.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20120329-can-the-laws-of-physics-change

Last edited:

Zenerdiode

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=24330
Any video footage of it in operation Jack? Obviously pixelated in places if you want to protect IP. I seem to remember that when I joined the forum, you had a thread on what your avatar represents - but I can't find it right now. Is this something to do with it?

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Any video footage of it in operation Jack? Obviously pixelated in places if you want to protect IP. I seem to remember that when I joined the forum, you had a thread on what your avatar represents - but I can't find it right now. Is this something to do with it?

Yeah it is blurred......

No videos permitted at this time & to protect the ultimate design of operation of indexing of timing, as this was the hardest thing to achieve first, further being out of round & now more recently speed control and disengagement/engagement.

I figured out how to make the egg round per say, by a push theory I had. I did this with fluxing stuff on the bench to see the actual fields from an old way we would test for cracks in heads.
A similar test also shows the results of fields in taking shavings to see on paper to display an orbit of F pushing inward.

Yes this concept is from my avatar and has been in my head since HS.

I just can't believe the amount of opposition that is out there to stuff like this, however, I can understand it based on what and how things are taught as physics laws or with peoples narrow minded understanding.

It has always perplexed me that if a DC motor is also inverse a generator, and the outward magnets are static right?
Than what is to stop someone from instead of using electricity to move the field forward and flipped, and just taking static magnets to be moved mechanically to commence inverse of each other within the synchronous orbit?

DC Electric motors can be speed controlled by voltage or precisely...... Not cool when shit blows apart from these speeds I exhibited and my failure to think of some safety concerns in the past.
Needless to say I am lucky to be here.

Think about it everyone ( Art )

Current-day physics doctrine says that there can be no perpetual motion, free energy, or over-unity machines. I'm not saying that your device won't work, just that you cannot explain where the energy it produces comes from within the framework of modern physics.

The amount of force and energy that can be manipulated by mechanics, can be extracted by means of timed interference of static magnetic fields.

There is no doubt that rare earth in itself is a phenomena of potential energy we think we completely understand and technically I submit we probably don't to some degree or it's denied by a conspiracy.

This is far from perpetual...................and it isn't some stupid Johnson motor, an amplifier or parasite idea.

My position on this is from my own testing and observations.......... MMMM is real!

Now have a chuckle..............:rolleyes:

NostraJackAss Has Spoken!

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
Having personally witnessed a UFO at close range (and having the aftermarket stereo receiver in my old Rabbit get fried during the encounter), I will be first in line to argue that there are huge energy sources that humanity has yet to discover. As I've said in the past, I sincerely hope for the sake of the human race that you have stumbled upon a way to harness one of them.....

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
And to think this all started with AFX slotted cars or was it taking the trouble game apart for the popper dice mechanism? :p
This book in the middle school library, called "How electric motors work" from the 50's in 6th grade.
It had neat design projects to do, making simple DC and AC motors out of bear cans, copper wire hand wound armature, 2 paper clips, a coat hanger and piece of wood. I never see kids doing stuff like that now ..........and I felt pretty alone doing it back then!

Man I'm just the poor sucker to believe love of mechanics and magnets while dreaming of this shit, many times failing being the loser......Not this time!

Last edited:

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Quantum Leap...........

M.M.M.M.
![/I]

"Quantum leap" is a sudden change of an electron energy state (like "valence") - of itself, it's actually a very small quantity in absolute joules - Do you mean "paradigm shift"?

What is an M.M.M.M .............(Magnificent Magic Manipulation Machine?)? All I see is a couple of very nice tool draws, one of which is being used to hold a disc of some sort (....and a fold-up metal chair). Which part is the ground-breaking discovery and what is the input/output power ratio of the new energy form?

Don

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
"Quantum leap" is a sudden change of an electron energy state (like "valence") - of itself, it's actually a very small quantity in absolute joules - Do you mean "paradigm shift"?

What is an M.M.M.M .............(Magnificent Magic Manipulation Machine?)? All I see is a couple of very nice tool draws, one of which is being used to hold a disc of some sort (....and a fold-up metal chair). Which part is the ground-breaking discovery and what is the input/output power ratio of the new energy form?

Don

Mechanical Magnet Manipulation Motor :D

Yup it seems as if it is magic but it isn't a trick!

What you are seeing is a sub board layer interference disk "perspective model". Part A

Maybe both to a degree............

quan·tum leap
NOUN

• a sudden, dramatic, and significant change or advance

[h=2]Paradigm shift[/h]A paradigm shift, as identified by American physicist Thomas Kuhn, is a fundamental change in the basic concepts and experimental practices of a scientific discipline. Kuhn contrasted these shifts, which characterize a scientific revolution, to the activity of normal science, which he described as scientific work done within a prevailing framework (or paradigm).

Back