Switch from ACC to CC (on Tiguan II 2017)

FBX

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new in this Forum. I living in France, I have a Tiguan II (2017) and I am dissatisfied with the ACC (ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL). I would like to have a classic CC instead(as on the entry-level model). Is it possible to perform this operation with VCDS? (I am not yet equipped with software/hardware).
I am a bit against the current because most people want to switch from a CC to a CCA.
A "ACC to regular CC" discussion deal with the topic for a 2011 vehicle without providing a solution http://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?8291-ACC-to-regular-CC&highlight=Adaptive

Thank you in advance for your help

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I would imagine it is possible, but I can't promise it, because I'm not aware that anyone has done it.

-Uwe-

PS: Moving to Pre-Sales Support.

FBX

Reaction score
I ask the question because what I have read on different forums does not make me optimistic. It would appear that attempts to remove the adaptive suppress the regulator completely.

FBX

Reaction score
Is it possible to move this post out from "Pre-Sales" section because, even I buy the product, the question will remain without response.
Thanks

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
There are only a very limited number of places where someone who is not a Verified user can post or (or even reply to posts). Pre-Sales is one of them.

-Uwe-

FBX

Reaction score
I change my car every 2 years may be I will buy your product before...

Spacewalker

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=159607
Disconnect ACC fuse
Disable ACC in ECU , enable CCS
Disable ACC from gateway... or better Disable ACC from any contoler which have ACC code it

Last edited:

FBX

Reaction score
So it is feasable by Ross-Tech hardware.Thanks for your response.

Sebastian

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HN0-nnnnnn
Yes, doable and it has been done.

phototrek

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=2666
Yes, doable and it has been done.

Yes, but how? I am in the same situation: My 2006 A6 has once again the ACC sensor misaligned, and the dealer wants $2300 for all sorts of repairs. I know that's BS (I will admit the bumper is beat up but the visual appearance of the bumper isn't particularly relevant), and for a car with a KBB of $6k this obviously doesn't make sense. I would like to just turn off ACC and have normal CC.

Here's my complete system scan.

Any pointers?
Stan

mattylondon

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=219022
You are going to change the coding in a few modules. I believe these are 01 Engine, 07 MMI (This doesn't appear in your scan??), 16 Steering Wheel, 17 Instruments. If you pull the fuse on the Radar you can remove 13-ACC from the gateway installation list.

As for the actual coding values to enter, you are going to have to to your home work. Check the Ross Tech wiki for the 4F and here http://www.audi-portal.com/en/diagnostic/ecu.html

Currently the ACC radar is disabled in my A8 and regular CC works fine.

Back