Thanks for accepting to the group and Greetings from cold and snowy Finland

---tapsa---

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=572152
I didn't know where to post my first mail, so I came here to the bar. Thanks for accepting to the group and for all the excellent comments and instructions here - and a special thanks for the development work on an excellent VCDS tool. I've had several car specific diagnostic tools, but this is the best of them all.
Next on the job list is installation of the fuel heater for my wife's Q5. I have bought original Audi parts from scrapyard and those need to have a new life now

Greetings from cold and snowy Finland

PS: I also like Uwe's profile pic, it doesn't leave any doubt who is the king of the hill :)

stefdds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=174556
Next on the job list is installation of the fuel heater for my wife's Q5. I have bought original Audi parts from scrapyard and those need to have a new life now
Hi tapsa, when you start this project/retro-fit, I would post it in the Retrofits section of the forum and you will want to add or list as much information as possible: part numbers of parts (heater) , a complete and unedited Auto-Scan of the vehicle involved (Q5), PR code tag (never hurts) and pictures are always helpful. That way interested forum members can look up any information on their end and you can begin the install with members "seeing" what is occurring on your end.

See blue bar at the top of this page and hover over "How-To" to learn about posting pictures and a Auto-Scan. ;)

---tapsa---

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=572152
Thanks about the hint, I can see that Forum is well organized and in order - I will follow your advice :)

Back