Search results

1. H

Bentley Continental GT 2006 multiple codes

Batteries are good, main starter battery is new, i haven't cleared the codes since though :rolleyes:
  2. H

Bentley Continental GT 2006 multiple codes

Hi all. Have this one in the workshop. Engine codes all cleared and had to drive it about 15km before the codes ALL returned at the same time.. any thoughts? Friday,05,November,2021,16:21:33:55685 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 21.9.0.2 (x64)...
  3. H

2016 Passat camera coding help

Hi all, Panel beater replaced the rear camera with new part, obviously needs coding. The old camera has no communication so can't pull the code off that. Can anyone work out the coding for me please!! Tuesday,03,September,2019,15:23:41:55685 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on...
  4. H

1K Golf trans code 01299

Hi All Got this one here, has been stolen and recovered, steering shroud etc was smashed. Had multiple codes for steering wheel stuff and what not. had missing fuses which I have fitted and only have 1 last fault as seen below. I have tried a second hand module and have the same fault. It comes...
  5. H

1K Golf ABS coding (MK60EC1)

Hi All, trying to help out another workshop here, they've swapped an ABS unit to another car and back again without logging the coding for it. See log for details. Can anyone help on what the coding may be? TIA Wednesday,28,November,2018,09:22:47:55685 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator...
  6. H

3C Passat ABS coding

Some idiot (me) thought he had a log of the car before replacing the EPB module. Turns out i didn't! So now i need the coding for the ABS. See log thanks Friday,11,November,2016,10:54:50:55685 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 16.8.3.1 (x64) Data...
  7. H

1K Golf Charging issue

Hi All I have this vehicle here. Has come from another garage complain about charging issue under load. At idle with no load vehicle charges fine at 14.3V once headlights and heater fan are turned on voltage drops to ~12.8V.If you rev it up by 200RPM voltage climbs back up to 14.3V. They...
  8. H

8E Audi TDI glow controller

Hi All Got this one from another garage, The have had glow plug issues and it has a brand new set of glow plugs in. On refitting everything, there is no output to the glow plugs. Fuses ok, they have put another glow control relay in and still no good, auto scan below. I haven't dealt with TDI's...
  9. H

1k Golf Handbrake light flashing.

Hi All This cars handbrake light comes on with a beeeeep and then has a flashing handbrake light. I have checked the fluid level, handbrake switch (on VCDS MVB too) and are OK. Code in Engine for 006419 - Pressure Sensor for Brake Boost (G294) and in ABS for 01435 - Brake Pressure Sensor 1...
  10. H

4E Audi A8L indicator issue

Hi All, Having issues with this one. We had lots of codes for the rear lights, blinkers, tail lamps etc. Found two of the units were water damaged. We have fitted two new lamps as required, (left boot unit and right outer unit) but still getting codes for both blinkers (see auto scan). All the...
  11. H

2010 Golf Variant - Radio

Can we change the band? This is a Jap import, wanting to change the bands from 76-90MHz to 88 - 108MHZ (ish) Autoscan Tuesday,15,September,2015,17:19:02:55685 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 15.7.0.1 (x64) Data version: 20150729 www.Ross-Tech.com...
  12. H

8K MMI not working

Hi All, another workshop wanted me to post this up and see if there was anything common with the MMI not working. Autoscan shows no comms with any of the MMI modules. Any thoughts? He's check all fuses (that he can find) apparently the Japanese import models have an extra nav computer that can...
  13. H

1K Golf battery drain.

Hi all Have a Golf here. Battery goes flat. Amp meter fluctuates between .4 and .6 amps. Looking at the gateway, the wake up for instruments keeps getting activated, then goes off again constantly. Tried disconnecting modules, had most of them disconnected, the fault still happens. Any ideas...
  14. H

4F Audi misfire

Hi all Car from a garage has a misfire. Misfire counter on cylinder 2 keeps climbing. They have swapped coils and spark plugs, misfire counter stays on cylinder 2. I suspect an injector fault, but they wanted me to post this for your opinion :banghead:, They want to know if the injectors are...
  15. H

Q7 008224 code

Hi All, Got this vehicle with the above code (auto scan to follow). Both valves are operating when the engine is running. Arm came of the right side but has been rectified. Drives fine, but the code wont erase. Is there a basic setting for it? what are the MVB for bank 2? Cheers...
  16. H

1k Cross Golf EML

Hi all Had this one come in from a dealer. Was sitting on the yard for a month or so, started it up, engine check light on. Codes as follow in auto-scan. Cleared all the codes, both the Cam sensor code and boost pressure codes returned. I understand these engines are bad for both the boost...
  17. H

VW Golf 2008 - Control Circuit for Intake Air Regulating Flap

Hi all. I didnt take an auto scan before i cleared the codes, now the code wont return! Here is the code in the engine.... Friday,19,December,2014,13:01:08:55685 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator VCDS Version: 14.10.0.0 (x64) Data version: 20141022 VIN: License Plate: HMA342...
  18. H

A3 Central locking coding

Hi all Have a A3 here. the remotes are not working. I have tried programming them in to no avail. Then I saw that the code for the control unit is 00000. I am unaware if the unit has been replaced or not, but if it has, chances of getting the original back is extremely slim. Is there anyway of...
  19. H

Audi A6 4F. No comms with rear right door.

Had this car pop in for a scan from another garage. No comms with the rear right door, so nothing works, window, locks etc. The other fault it had was the licence plate lights don't work, he seems to think it happened at the same time the door stopped working. He has tried swapping the DCM to...
  20. H

1J Gold Cluster fault

Hi All. Got a interesting fault here.. Its easier to show you rather then explain it. The fault is not present at idle, only at over 1000 rpm. Other then this, the car runs fine. When checking measuring blocks for voltage in Engine its about 13.8 then give it a few revs and we lose...
Back